Virtual tours are a great way to give potential customers a detailed insight into your business or facility without them having to visit in person, they are also a great way to showcase your business on Google Maps as well as boost your websites search engine optimisation(SEO)as discussed in a recent article by us . But how are virtual tours created?
At Images In 360°, we produce high-quality virtual tours using a variety of equipment and software. Here’s a step-by-step overview of our process:
- Plan your tour. A good virtual tour guides the viewer through the premises in a logical way, much like they were actually walking through the space in person. Before we start shooting, we visit your premises to assess the layout, we’ll work with you to plan the best route for your tour. We’ll also discuss any specific features or areas that you want to highlight.
- Prepare the space. We want your virtual tour to look its best, so we’ll help and advise you to take some time to prepare the space before we start shooting. This may involve cleaning, decluttering, and staging the area.
- Shoot the tour. We use a variety of equipment to shoot our virtual tours, including 360° cameras, drones, and DSLR cameras. We take several (on occasions hundreds) of photos and videos from different angles to create a fully immersive experience.
- Edit the tour. Once we’ve shot all of the footage, we use specialized software to stitch it together into a seamless virtual tour. We also add any necessary effects or transitions, client supplied material, information hotspots and video, soundtracks etc. Once you are happy and approve the produced content we will prepare to publish your tour.
- Hosting the tour. Once the tour is complete it will need to be hosted, just like a website, to enable it to be viewed on the web. We can host it for you or if you have your own preferred hosting provider we can provide the necessary files for you to download onto your hosting providers servers.
- Deliver the tour. Once the tour is complete, we’ll deliver it to you in a format that’s easy to share and embed on your website or social media pages. Your tour can also be added to Google Maps.
If you are interested in having a virtual tour produced for your business or facility, email Phil at email@example.com or visit our website imagesin360.co.uk today. We’ll be happy to discuss your needs and provide you with a free quote.